Below are guidelines placed by Copper Willow in order to create a safe space for all clients and team members. Please read them thoroughly prior to your arrival. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our adjusted regulations, please do not hesitate to inquire further.
* Prepare a mask to wear upon entering the building prior to your arrival. Masks are required to be worn in all common areas of the salon and are available for purchase in the event you do not have one accessible.
* Please text the salon (980.288.4275) once you have arrived and remain outside or in your car until you are informed it is safe to come to the door.
* Please allow me or another provider to open the door for you upon entry and exit.
* Please sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer prior to your service and will be recorded for reference in the event of contact tracing. Any reading of 100 or higher will result in rescheduling the appointment.
* Each area, all tools, stations, and equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between each client.
* I have obtained the Barbicide ™ certification and practice sanitation protocols as directed by OSHA.gov
* We are unable to accommodate any additional guests at this time; no exceptions. Our waiting area will be closed to enforce social distancing where possible.
* Please remain at a safe distance from other service providers and guests of the salon and spa.