Below are guidelines which are organized to create a safe space for all guests and service providers. Please read them thoroughly prior to your arrival. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our adjusted regulations, please do not hesitate to inquire further.
* Prepare a mask to wear upon entering the salon prior to your arrival. Masks are required to be worn in the common areas of the salon and are available for purchase in the event you do not have one accessible. Masks are optional in the spa room to suit your individual level of comfort - I will always have mine on and do not mind your personal mask-preference regardless of vaccination status.
* Please sign in on our iPad in the waiting area of the salon - this will text me to inform me of your arrival. I will meet you once my room is fully cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected to assure your safety and mine.
* Please sanitize your hands when available.
* Each area, all tools, stations, and equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between each client.
* I have obtained the Barbicide ™ certification and practice sanitation protocols as directed by OSHA.gov
* We are unable to accommodate any additional guests at this time; no exceptions.
* Please remain at a safe distance from other service providers and guests of the salon and spa.